Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

I still love this game. I come by now and then to play it, fuck around a bit. Have some good ol fun and remind me exactly why I've gotten into the game industry. You did something great here Ed, I hope you know that.

Aether Aether

Just finished watching Indie Game (The Movie) and then played this and just.... wow... just, wow.

GARE GARE

A very nice and clean looking top down shooter. The only trouble I have is level 7 is incredibly tough for a spider leg mech as the shields get wrecked by the defenses while the other mechs seemingly suicide bomb my armor away, not sure why they run RIGHT at me. Still, the upgrades are pretty damn nice, but the single shot cannon should let you see a bit farther, and a map would be helpful.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

That was awesome, but damn did it lag like hell at most times, as the body's and effects piled up my system began to struggle.

Awaken: Front Line Awaken: Front Line

It was okay, but there's more to be done. And I checked the very small guide and it doesn't even tell you how or where to build barricades or upgrade the Intel. I've tried everything, and putting the turret waaaaay up there was kind of a stupid move seeing as by the time it takes to hack it you could have the parts you need and be back at the car.

So quick list, fix turret bugs, fix ammo>health, make a better shop, and put a place or tutorial for barricades and Intel.

Rupert's Zombie Diary Rupert's Zombie Diary

I dodge the boss, but then I have nooooo clue what to do to him ._. Also, I have the same glitch as KennyPwns2

JRPG Defense JRPG Defense

It's a little basic, like, to basic... just saying.

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

I can't play it, because it doesn't support Google Chrome. Fucking-gay. And it actually looked like it would be awesome too!

Zombie Stalker Zombie Stalker

Repetitive, no control over weapons, and low enemy diversity really hinder this game, great graphics for a top down though.

Invertion Invertion

Mehr, I've seen better.

Felt way to Portal to feel like an original idea.