Brothers In Arms Brothers In Arms

Your screams are good, other vocals are solid, and all of the instrumentals are great..... but it feels like it's missing something. And I guess a bit weak on the drums at some parts.

Steampunked Windmill Remix Steampunked Windmill Remix

Nice job!

I don't see how this is "Steampunk" I mean it is hard to find music that fits steampunk quite right, but at any rate I like it!
There were some parts that sounded a lil lower quality then the rest, barely noticeable though, also some parts, only like one or two keys, of the piano sounded a bit off.
Other than that keep it coming, if your interested in doing some more Steampunk music lemme know, two of the artists I had working on the OST for my game kinda flaked a bit so more talent is welcome!

DAFORCEFilms responds:

Well, the only reason it's called that is because the original mix is called "Steampunked Windmill". This is just a heavily done remix of that. And sure, If I can get any ideas for steampunk-style music, I'll be happy to help out.

Thanks for the review.

xKore - Steampunk (Edit) xKore - Steampunk (Edit)

Awesome as always

not really steampunk sounding..... but awesome all the same.

Æther Æther

Not bad

i like it, 5's and 10's and what not, but yeah, now I HAVE to send you the invite... you'll see it :P

AfterRainScene AfterRainScene

lol, really?

i guess, but that comment is funny. song is good too... reminds me of Nothing Else Matters a bit, just listened to that though so... ya

CrashYourSoul(Orchestra) CrashYourSoul(Orchestra)

hmmm

for the body of an orchestra, it needs more weight, this sounds all light and delicate, needs more... oomf... idk, more bass i guess?

NothingElseMatters(Piano) NothingElseMatters(Piano)

0O0

thats the face i made when i heard this, i literally nearly shat me self... i mean i had to already, but i like to think this helped :P

You sir, have earned a fan!

xKore - jpop remixu xKore - jpop remixu

Guy below is a liar

desu means "to be" so no its not a word, its 2, in english, just cause you can't translate it on google translate dosn't mean its not a word :P so take your fake 6 years and shove it.

P.S. its spelled %u3067%u3059in japanese, obviously u need a couple more years pal.

P.P.S. Why did we use post script on a text box that you can just hit backspace on?

P.P.P.S. Forgot to mention that the song was effin great, as always.

sleep with one eye open sleep with one eye open

Nice

like what the guy said below me, but fyi, the start is a lil slow for most of the rave clubs I go to (2 :P) but still a pretty great job, might use it on an up-incoming project of mine, ill pm u if i do.

i9incher responds:

that would be cool if you used it in a future project, also, if you could get this played at some clubs i would be your best friend forever. ;)

Blargh (LSDJ) Blargh (LSDJ)

There ya go

just boosted you up a point :D hope it stays that way.