Stickman Can't Fight 5 Stickman Can't Fight 5

Need more. Keep em coming.

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

I can't vote enough times to show how much I love this D:

search. search.

GOD! WHY ARE YOU SO TERRIBLE AT EVERYTHING YOU DO!?

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

I still love this game. I come by now and then to play it, fuck around a bit. Have some good ol fun and remind me exactly why I've gotten into the game industry. You did something great here Ed, I hope you know that.

Aether Aether

Just finished watching Indie Game (The Movie) and then played this and just.... wow... just, wow.

GARE GARE

A very nice and clean looking top down shooter. The only trouble I have is level 7 is incredibly tough for a spider leg mech as the shields get wrecked by the defenses while the other mechs seemingly suicide bomb my armor away, not sure why they run RIGHT at me. Still, the upgrades are pretty damn nice, but the single shot cannon should let you see a bit farther, and a map would be helpful.

Brothers In Arms Brothers In Arms

Your screams are good, other vocals are solid, and all of the instrumentals are great..... but it feels like it's missing something. And I guess a bit weak on the drums at some parts.

Steampunked Windmill Remix Steampunked Windmill Remix

Nice job!

I don't see how this is "Steampunk" I mean it is hard to find music that fits steampunk quite right, but at any rate I like it!
There were some parts that sounded a lil lower quality then the rest, barely noticeable though, also some parts, only like one or two keys, of the piano sounded a bit off.
Other than that keep it coming, if your interested in doing some more Steampunk music lemme know, two of the artists I had working on the OST for my game kinda flaked a bit so more talent is welcome!

DAFORCEFilms responds:

Well, the only reason it's called that is because the original mix is called "Steampunked Windmill". This is just a heavily done remix of that. And sure, If I can get any ideas for steampunk-style music, I'll be happy to help out.

Thanks for the review.

xKore - Steampunk (Edit) xKore - Steampunk (Edit)

Awesome as always

not really steampunk sounding..... but awesome all the same.

Living Dead Girl Living Dead Girl

Love it, the eyes are killer, but I have one complaint...

POST A NEW CHIHANA PAGE!!!

Winter Pixel Poster Winter Pixel Poster

Freaking Beautiful!!!

*Sparkles in eyes* I CAN SEE FOREVER!!!

Grey Blocks! Grey Blocks!

Awesome

Love it, has small flaws like snakes abs, gun, bandanna, and the corner looks a lil odd.

SirKillington responds:

Yeah, I know snake is all kinds of stupid looking, but It was actually a really tiny drawing, maybe 4 or 5 inches, the best I could do with what I was working with, heh. I got a new one I'm workin' on thats 3D like my other one for metal gear, should be good. Thanks for the review and pointers.